- Gráinne P. Cleary , Holly Parsons, Adrian Davis, Bill R. Coleman, Darryl N. Jones, Kelly K. Miller, Michael A. Weston (2016) Avian Assemblages at Bird Baths: A Comparison of Urban and Rural Bird Baths in Australia
- Gráinne P. Cleary, Bill R. Coleman, Adrian Davis, Professor Darryl N. Jones, Kelly K. Miller, Holly Parsons (2016) Keeping it clean: bird bath hygiene in urban and rural areas
- Papers by Professor Darryl Jones on bird feeding
- Lymbery, A., Basile, S., Morine, M., Morgan, D. and Beatty, S. (2013) The susceptibility of native and introduced freshwater fishes to the exotic parasite Lernaea cyprinacea. Proceedings of the 24th International Conference of the World Association for the Advancement of Veterinary Parasitology, 25-29 August 2013, Perth, Western Australia, p. 296.
- Lymbery, A., Hassan, M., Basile, S., Morgan, D. and Beatty, S. (2013) A healthy river is one which is rich in (some) parasites. Proceedings of the Inaugural Western Australian Freshwater Fish Symposium, 8 November 2013, Perth, Western Australia, p. 23.
- Lymbery A J, Hassan M, Morgan D L, Beatty S J & Doupe R G. (2010). Parasites of native and exotic freshwater fishes in south-western Australia. Journal of Fish Biology 76, 1770–1785.
- Lymbery, A.J., Morine, M., Gholipour Kanani, H., Beatty, S.J. and Morgan, D.L. (2014) Co-invaders: the effects of alien parasites on native hosts. International Journal for Parasitology: Parasites and Wildlife 3: 171-177.
- McCreddon, M., Basile, S. and Lymbery, A. (2014) Lernaea cyprinacea: an exotic parasite on our native freshwater fish. Proceedings of the International Congress on Parasites of Wildlife, 14-18 September, Skukuza, South Africa, p.30.
- Thompson R.C, Kutz S.J. and Smith A. (2009) Parasitic Zoonoses and Wildlife: Emerging Issues, International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, http://www.mdpi.com/about/openaccess, https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0
- Thompson, R.C.A., Lymbery, A.J., Smith, A., Parasites, emerging disease and wildlife conservation, International Journal for Parasitology (2010), http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpara.2010.04.009